Top Coat (No Wipe) & Base Coat
Top Coat (No Wipe) & Base Coat long lasting gel base and top coat set.
- Lasting more than 21 days with proper application perfect mirror shine finish.
- Safe and natural gel top coat and base coat.
- Our gel base and top coat set can compatible with all brands soak-off gel nail polish.
- Suitable for natural nails,acrylic nails,false nails and tips.
- Easy to apply and requires curing under LED or UV nail lamp.
- Remember apply the nail gel polish in thin coat.
- ✓100% Guarantee-Customer satisfaction has always been our number one priority so if you are experiencing any issues with your gel polish.
1.Basis for long-lasting manicure.
2.Give the polished nail an even texture.
3.Prevent polish from staining your nails.
4.Avoid nail issues such as breaking,yellowing
.Note: need to cure under nail lamp
No wipe Glossy Top Coat
1.Seal the gel polish and prevent from peeling off.
2.Create a high shine,glossy appearance.
3.help your Nail to stay fresh and young for long.
Note: need to cure under nail lamp
1: Before use, you can shake the bottle for at least 30 secs to let gel mix well. Or warm the polish by placing the bottle in warm water.
2: When you apply the gel must be thin. Thinner – stronger.
3: It is normal for base coat and color coats to remain sticky, our no wipe top coat would seal it.
How to Avoid Peel Off Easily and Keep The Long Lasting?
1. Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds? We suggest: Base coat cured for 30-60 secs. Gel polish each coat – 60 secs. Top coat – 60 secs. Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don’t have too much on it before starting the strokes.