Top, Base, Matte Coat- Set Of 3
- OK! GEL POLISH Top, Base , Matte Set Of 3 Gel Nail Polish Base No Wipe Gel Top Coat: Long lasting for 21+ days. Flexible top coat avoids nicks, chips and smudges.
- Beautiful Matte finish. NOTE: With gel nail polish, please always apply thin layer each time! Too much coat or gel on the skin might cause burning feeling when cure under Nail lamp. Please clean gel around nails prior curing as well! Try lower wattage lamp if you were sensitive to heat.
- Compatible with ALL BRANDS Soak-off Gel Nail Polish Matte. Suitable for natural nails, Nail Lamp gel nails, artificial nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc.
- OK! GEL POLISH Matte Gel Top Coat provides durability and ensures a long-lasting manicure that seals in color and provides a beautiful matte finish.
1. Preparation: Trim, file and buff nails for a clean surface. *Before opening the bottle, roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix and get color gel balanced.
2. Base Coat: Apply thin base coat, be careful not to let it flow on your skin cure under UV/LED nail lamp for 60 seconds.
3. Gel polish: Apply 2/3 thin layer of color gel polish and cure under UV/LED nail lamp for 60 seconds. *Wipe excess gel with brush before applying.
4. Top Coat: Finish off with a layer of gel polish top coat, cure under UV/LED nail lamp for 60 seconds. Enjoy your beautiful nails.
How to Remove:
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.(Important)
2.Soak off the nails into gel polish remover wraps pads for about 10 minutes.
3.Rip down the whole pieces of nail gel gently on each nail using a removal wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort.
4.Apply some nail cuticle oil if necessary.
How to avoid peeling off soon?
1. Please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free. Insufficient nail preparation is one of the biggest reasons why gel polish chips or peels soon.
2. Apply thin layers.(Thinner make stronger)
3. Don’t make gel attach skin or cuticle. clean it before curing.
4. Cap and seal nails edges for each layer, helping to last long time.